Order and Shipping
Cura V’s payment and shipping methods are constantly updating.
As of the moment, the processing of order and shipments are as follows:
1. Once the Customer checks out the shopping cart, a confirmation email will be sent to the Customer’s email address.
2. The Customer’s order will be verified internally by Cura V Staff. This is to make sure all orders are available and in stock before the Customer pays for the product item. Once verified, the Cura V Staff will manually send payment instructions to the Customer via email.
3. The Customer is then tasked to pay via the available payment methods and send the proof of payment by email.
4. Once the proof of payment is received, the Cura V Staff will verify the payment.
5. Once the payment is verified, the Cura V Staff will then contact the Customer via text message to coordinate the delivery of the order.
The current payment methods are the following:
1. BDO Bank Deposit or Transfer
The Customer can pay for the orders by BDO Bank Deposit or Fund Transfer.
Account Name: Sancta Manila Corp
Account Number: 0020 80137 596
2. GCash or Alipay
The Customer can pay for the orders by GCash or Alipay by scanning the QR Code.
The current delivery methods are the following:
1. Curbside Pick-up
Pick-up location is at Power Plant Mall, Makati City.
2. Grab Delivery
Coordinated Grab Delivery between the Customer and Cura V Staff. Grab Delivery Fees are paid in cash by the client to the Grab delivery rider.
For any order and shipment concerns, please send us a message via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.